Always wanted to learn more about simple exercise moves to burn calories whenever you’re free?
This is the post for you. The best part?
These calorie-burning moves are so easy, Although you might find it exhausting if you’re not the type that exercises all the time however with this article, you’re in for a treat.
HERE'S HOW TO BECOME A FAT-BURNING MACHINE…The Keto Beginning Guide is brimming with the strategies and vibrant ketogenic, high-fat, low-carb paleo, moderate protein recipes that I used to effortlessly switch into a state of nutritional ketosis – where my body burns fat as energy instead of glucose. (click here for more details)
Burning calories can be a lot much easier without the need to visit the gym…
Recommending The 2 Week Diet Plan
Created by a well known trainer and weight loss coach in the fitness industry, Brian Flatt. The 4 Week diet plan is based on a decade of scientific research, it promises 8-16 pounds off body fat in just two weeks. This plan equips you with everything you need to drop off as much pounds as possible in those 4 weeks. Tested and trusted by many 🙂
Just by engaging in any of these exercise moves that requires no extra equipment– You’ll be crushing em calories like a bug.
With any of these calorie squashing exercise moves, you will be able to turn your living room, office or even the yard floor into a gym.
All you need to get started is a Yoga mat, and of course, your gym suits and athletic shoes. Spend at least 10 minutes working out daily, and with consistence, the results will be visible.
Burpees are also known as squat thrusts which gives great cardiovascular workout.
Here’s how to do it right;
- Start standing with your feet hip-distance apart.
- Drop into a squat position by placing your palms tightly on the floor for support.
- Jump your feet back into a plank/push-up position, while keeping your core tight and your hips lifted.
- Bend your elbows and lower yourself into a push-up, then push back up into high plank.
- Now jump your feet to the outside of your hands.
- As you stand up, explode up and jump as high as you can, extending your hands I ear head
- Immediately return your feet to the squat position and repeat.
More details on Burpees via Wikipedia.