4. You’re Not Drinking Water
Drinking water can have benefits for weight loss.
In one 12-week weight loss study, people who drank half a liter (17 oz) of water 30 minutes before meals lost 44% more weight.
Drinking water has also been shown to boost the amount of calories burned by 24-30% over a period of 1.5 hours.
5. You’re Drinking Too Much Alcohol
[alert-note](Click here to discover the fat burning fruit experts swear by 😻🔥 ) [/alert-note]
If you like alcohol but want to lose weight, then it may be best to stick to spirits (like vodka) mixed with a non-caloric beverage. Beer, wine and sugary alcoholic beverages are very high in calories.
Also keep in mind that the alcohol itself has about 7 calories per gram, which is high.
That being said, the studies on alcohol and weight show mixed results. Moderate drinking seems to be fine, while heavy drinking is linked to weight gain.
6. You’re Not Eating Mindfully
A technique called mindful eating may be one of the world’s most powerful weight loss tools.
It involves slowing down, eating without distraction, savoring and enjoying each bite, while listening for the natural signals that tell your brain when it has had enough.
Numerous studies have shown that mindful eating can cause significant weight loss and reduce the frequency of binge eating.
[alert-note]Experts swear by this amazing fat loss diet and we recommend the blueprint to you 😻🔥 [/alert-note]
Here are some tips to eat more mindfully:
- Eat with zero distractions, just you and your food — sitting down at a table.
- Eat slowly and chew your food thoroughly. Try to be aware of the colors, smells, flavors and textures.
- When you feel the satiety signals kick in, drink some water and stop eating.